Panel Homes is pleased to announce the latest line up of two storey homes. The Wingecarribee and the Wollondilly are designed including modern living requirements of the growing family, as well as suiting some of the small block frontages we have become accustomed to.
The Wingecarribee boasts a much more contemporary facade to the Wollondilly. This design will suit a larger block able to take up to 15m frontage. This home is a a flagship family home with bedrooms upstairs and living down. The Wingecarribee oozes spaceboth upstairs and downstairs. The open plan living and central atrium will impress. The atrium design also provides a great way to monitor kids from all parts of the home.
- Separate Lounge / Media Room
- Laundry / Mudroom with external access
- Downstairs WC
- Formal Dining Space
- Large open plan living / kitchen
- Kitchen with a large butler’s pantry
- Leading out into a covered alfresco area for outdoor entertaining
Upstairs is where the magic happens in this design. The atrium lends to a series of walkways that connect the bedrooms and activities room, as well as creating a well sanctioned parent’s retreat at the front of the home.
- Three generous bedrooms – two with study nooks
- All built in robes
- Enormous Master suite / Parents Retreat including WIR through to large ensuite
- Additional room / Activities Nook accessed by atrium walkway